Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Day 44 & Day 43

After feeling really discouraged on day 45, day 44 actually reaffirmed my commitment to fitness. Although the morning after day 45 I felt really good, so I guess there is an upside to everything.

Day 44 was a good, strong workout that made me feel like I did my body some good.

Tonight, Day 43, was less than stellar. It was okay. We did the sticks, which I love, but the routines were just too difficult for me at this juncture and I felt like I didn't get the workout out of it because I was too busy trying to figure out where to put my feet and hands.

Then the partnering experience was uncomfortable for me tonight. Ugh! I finally did end up with a great partner, but getting there was awkward. On my way home I thought about how it is when you want to participate in something and no else you know wants to or logistically can make it happen - so what do you do? Not participate? Maybe when I was younger I would say forget it, but now I'm older and wiser and realize if I waited for someone to join me on every stinkin' thing I was interested in I would never do anything! Ah, such is life...

No comments: