Friday, April 11, 2008

Garage Sale Open Season

Okay, so maybe A Girl Named Timi and I tried too early to start our annual garage sale hunting...but it was a nice day in the Puget Sound area and we were hopeful and wanted to get out of the house for a while. Unfortunately it seemed the only garage sales were those folks who have perpetual garage sales. Needless to say my hunt for the elusive greatest object of the season was a bust. But the day wasn't - I had a great lunch at the Snohomish Bakery and found out Joyworks (a fabulous store if you haven't been) in Snohomish, Washington has their own blog!

On a Scandinavian note, check out this antiques website, Swedish Country Interiors, they have some really great stuff. I am always on the lookout for new wall art and from looking at Swedish Country Interiors I came across this artist, Greta Lann. My favorite piece is 'My Kitchen Window'.

No comments: