Tuesday, April 8, 2008

Wow! 36 people have looked at my little Swedish blog!

I was searching for pictures of the perfect stuga, which means cabin or cottage in Swedish. I was having a helluva time finding anything I liked. Then I came upon Swedish Stuga in Oregon. I just think this B&B (I don't know what else to call it) looks beautiful. Plus, it is the traditional red color. I am not sure when I will get there, I have a full list of travel lined up for this summer, maybe in the fall - which would be even better!

My favorite part is you can forage for chanterelles. Not that I have ever picked mushrooms, it just makes the whole thing sound more romantic - rustic food, nice bottle of wine, golden leaves of autumn, you get the picture I'm sure!

Besides my understanding is chanterelles are very Swedish ;)

No comments: