Saturday, June 28, 2008

Day 41 - Circuit

I was supposed to go to work on Friday, but my meeting was cancelled so I got up and went to the 9:30 am class instead. Yikes! Going on Thursday night and then on Friday morning probably wasn't the smartest thing to do...I've been a little sore. But man, Friday mornings circuit workout was really a great way to start the day. AND, there were only six people there when we started and eight when we finished, so there was plenty of room to move around, etc.

Ren the instructor seems to be the most genuinely nice person. I'm going to try to go on Fridays from now on. The only trouble spot is with that little of a class you can't hide! There's no taking a break for a few seconds doing a lesser move when the instructor is helping someone else or moving around the room with their back turned to you. Not that I'm not always giving it my all...he he he. Alright, I never said I was perfect. I'm always sweating like a pig so I am making somewhat of an effort! Do pigs sweat?

No comments: