Monday, June 30, 2008

Day 40 - Monday, Monday

Well I ditched on Sunday because I had a bad stomach - I really hate ditching, especially Sunday because it's not as crowded and it's a good way to start the day.

After last Monday I was feeling very hesitant about going tonight, but since I missed Sunday I couldn't justify ditching - and, once you get on that track it's easy to keep on falling and I am too cheap to pay for something and not go! Forget about the whole missing out on exercising - it's the money!

It was really hot in the gym tonight, but I was glad I went because it was another great workout. It was super crowded too - I guess everyone decided to make a firm attendance commitment on the hottest night of the freakin' year!!!

Someone smelled too - and you know when you can't tell if it's you or not it drives you crazy?? Later on when I took off my gym clothes I smelled them really close, they mostly smelled like laundry detergent. Thank God for small favors!

No comments: