Wednesday, July 2, 2008

Day 39 - I'm old!

Most of the time I don't feel like I'm 40 but last night I was really feeling my age - I was a mess! My left wrist hurt, my left knee hurt, I had a blister on my right foot and was getting one on my left, I was totally uncoordinated and physically not in good enough shape to do some of the exercises - it was rough. AND, to top it all off I realized the night before when we were doing drills and cheering our teammates on I kept saying 'faster, harder' - yikes! Now not only am I the old fat lady - now I'm the weird dirty old fat lady!

But I just remind myself there are people who love me...I work in Human Resources and people are so...I don't what to call it to be politically correct! All I know is sometimes I think, everyone has SOMEONE that loves them no matter how kooky, high maintenance, just plain psycho they are and even if I can't stand them, there is someone who can. So the same for me. I just visited my brother in California and when I was leaving my four year old nephew put his arms around me and said, 'I don't know how I'll live without you!'

So I press on...I've already knocked out 10 days!!

On a totally unrelated note I found the dress Sami has been wearing on Days for the last week - it's this little Juicy Couture no. (found at Neiman Marcus):


No comments: