Sunday, June 22, 2008

Day 46! The sticks!!

Yea! Today we finally got to use our sticks! What's weird is I thought everyone loved the sticks as much as I did but the instructor said students could switch over to their boxing gloves and a bunch of people did! That's crazy!! The sticks are so empowering! My favorite is when you have to lower yourself to the ground all the way onto your back while still fighting and then get back up - that'll test your mettle. We only did it once though...bummer...seriously...you think I'm kidding and I'm not - I heart that part!

There was also more running - ugh! Why is everyone in such a hurry? This time I didn't make a mistake and waited until I was in the back of the line AND I told two people to pass me. I didn't walk though, so I'm still ahead of the game.

Pretty good for someone who had three beers last night and felt totally hung over - I guess my spring chicken days are over!

No comments: