Friday, July 4, 2008

Day 37 - 3 weeks down, 7 to go

O-M-I-G-O-D! Tonight the regular instructors were all on vacation so we had a guest instructor. Some crazy Ethiopian guy who is the trainer to our instructors. Our workout was old school and it was so freakin' hard. I seriously couldn't do any of it - except for the military sit ups - which I did for the full two or three minutes without slowing down - huh? Who knew under my wall of flab I might possibly have the beginnings of some killer abs!?

It was kind of funny though because the last thing we did were jump-squats and you could tell even the most fit of the class were eaking out the littlest motion.

And then he came around afterward and shook every one's hand and we THANKED him! We must all be crazy!

You never regret the time you spend exercising.

No comments: